I'm kind of put off personally. I ordered a lot the week before and I thought there were laws in place about not having to purchase something to enter. Nowhere did I see it say they were putting it in people's orders? I'm tired of gimmicks personally. I like the company, but I think we're all in the same boat, this is an expensive hobby and long term success is dependent on not making spur of the moment purchases. Every one decries the astronomical prices of nubs, but this is just the hype we live in today. When we lived in the Bronx, there were two lines at the convenience store, one for regular people and one for scratch off tickets. Safe to say the scratch off ticket line was always packed. I hope I learned some things about being responsible after all these years, but contests like this are painful to those trying to keep budgets in line.