• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

20 gallon long tank with t-5 lighting

chefb_5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
488
Reaction score
1
Location
Princeton MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just looking to start a RBTA with some designer clown pair. If any one has one to spare let me know. :eyebrows: I would like to meet some where around blaine, coon Rapids, Anoka or Elk River area.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top