200+ Gallon Aquarium Vendors/Suppliers

2 years ago I went with Planet Aquarium to make my trio of tanks, and Coastal Aquarium Designs (Heritage) for the stands and roll-back canopy. The center (241 gallon) is a hybrid glass and acrylic so the weight of the clam doesn't fracture the bottom. Also the corners on all of the tanks are beveled with near perfect silicone seals. No visible bubbles present. My last tank was an Oceanic 240 combo that I had running for over 12 years. I was looking for a tank and stand made with similar quality. I couldn't be happier with Planet Aquarium, and Coastal. Good luck!
20180728_130739.jpg
Nice layout with a touch of classy furniture look !!
 
What timing! For the RIGHT PRICE I am seeking larger than my 360g. I would like 450-600 gals depending on dimensions.
 
Had this right in my finger tips about a year ago and forgot to leave them my number. They were moving and we lost contact

600 gallon.jpg
600 gallon5.png
 
I will buy your 360 :)

I will keep you in mind. have another person who always wanted my tank but who knows if that has changed.
I first have to find a replacement (larger) tank
 
The reviews online show a lot of negative comments regarding the Marineland tanks 150+ gallons. Customers are stating that the tanks started to leak. Numerous complaints regarding the 300DD springing a leak.

I can confirm that there are LOTS of complaints especially about the DD300. I too was interested in that tank until I started digging. Wouldnt take one for free ATM.
 
I can confirm that there are LOTS of complaints especially about the DD300. I too was interested in that tank until I started digging. Wouldnt take one for free ATM.

None for me either. Quality is a thing of their past
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top