• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2014 Denver MACNA Tickets for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

like-fish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Location
central florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly the wife and I can not make the trip to MACNA due to scheduling issues. I am selling each ticket for $110 each

I have 2 full conference passes to 2014 MACNA for sale:

(FROM MACNA WEBSITE)

Full conference registration includes 3 days of exhibit floor access, speakers, workshops and prize drawings as well as the Friday Reception and Saturday Banquet.
Kids 17 and under have free access to the event, but require additional Reception and/or Banquet passes.
Regular price $179
Early bird pricing $139 for a limited time only (save $40!)
There are a limited number of registrations available at this price, so get yours now!

These tickets sold out for 2013 MACNA so if you planning to go get em now.
 
just in case there is any confusion: I am selling my 2 tickets for $110 each. The other prices are what the tickets will cost to buy from MACNA.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top