Oct 28, 2014 #41 D Dowtish 5000 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award MTRCMember Joined May 30, 2011 Messages 7,043 Reaction score 82 Location Murfreesboro TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 So hate that I had to miss this! Nice pics
Oct 28, 2014 #42 NeveSSL 2500 Club Member View Badges MTRCMember Joined Jul 20, 2007 Messages 2,694 Reaction score 253 Location Kodak What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Great pics, Kevan! thanks for sharing! Brandon
Oct 29, 2014 #43 pickupman66 5000 Club Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 MTRCMember Joined Aug 10, 2010 Messages 6,032 Reaction score 1,166 Location Winchester, TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Wow. Those were awesome... I'm so jealous.
Oct 29, 2014 #44 CastAway Prone to wander, never lost. View Badges Excellence Award Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Jun 9, 2013 Messages 4,457 Reaction score 3,372 Location Knoxville TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 The trip was totally awesome! Thanks MTRC! Thanks Rob.D!
Oct 30, 2014 #45 rcmike Valuable Member View Badges MTRCMember Joined Feb 3, 2010 Messages 1,137 Reaction score 519 Location TN Rating - 100% 1 0 0 A few longfin pictures. I have a lot more but haven't had much of a chance to go through all of them. Had a great time!
A few longfin pictures. I have a lot more but haven't had much of a chance to go through all of them. Had a great time!
Oct 30, 2014 #46 NeveSSL 2500 Club Member View Badges MTRCMember Joined Jul 20, 2007 Messages 2,694 Reaction score 253 Location Kodak What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Great pics, Mike! Brandon
Oct 31, 2014 #47 thejoshdavis Valuable Member View Badges MTRCMember Joined Nov 12, 2012 Messages 1,320 Reaction score 139 Location Murfreesboro, TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Awesome pictures! Sucks I missed out on this one. BK reppin' the home team!