I love the rockscape! It'll look awesome with anemones on it! Hopefully you get rock flowers that actually like to stay on rocks! Some of them want the sand while others only want rock. If you see them at the LFS try and look for ones that aren't buried and staying on the side of the tank. It'll make your life so much easier.
My rock flower hates being on rocks. It wants to be buried in the sand and nearly killed itself to achieve this. The day I got it (and it was in the sand bed at the LFS so I should have known) I put it where I wanted on the rockwork, I come back an hour later and it's crawling towards the sand. Now, I didn't realize it was wanting to stay buried in the sand so I assumed it just didn't like the rock and was irritated being in a new tank. I put it back on the rock, and I come back and it buried itself deep in a hole with no light. I have to tear apart the rockwork to keep it from light starving, and I put it in a new place on the rocks. It releases and meets the powerhead. Now it's injured so I put it on the rocks with the top of a plastic bottle on top to keep the flow down and let it attach, and it squeezes itself through the hole and releases into the water column again and ends up stuck to the intake on the sump. At this point I put it on the sand to see what would happen, and it immediately dug straight down and has stayed put ever since.