210 Gallon, inwall reef with frag tank.

Nice job!
 
Looks amazing!! I have been thinking about hooking up my frag tank to my main plumbing and DT. Looks awesome!!
 
Looks amazing!! I have been thinking about hooking up my frag tank to my main plumbing and DT. Looks awesome!!

I would recommend it, i find it much easier to change water and test water in one tank.
 
Looks awesome! How do you have the return plumbed from your frag tank? I'm working on the exact same thing, although I'm running a second pump just for the manifold and frag tank. Wondering if I should just have the frag tank return dump into the filter sock compartment like a regular drain?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top