210 Gallon Marine System for Sale Complete

JeanineB

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$500.
You would have to pick up and transport on your own. Located in Sidney Maine.
Description:
Tank: 210 gallons - approximately 12 years old includes stand.
Pump: GOLD HammerHead/Barracuda Hybrid – new, purchased 4/28/18
Skimmer: Octopus Reff 3000 Internal – handles up to 300 gallons – purchased 1/2017
LED Lights – Razor – two of them with new razor LEDs as of this year 2018 (Have 3 sets over the 6 ft. tank)
Wave creator for powerheads
4 powerheads
RO System
Fish: Blue Naso Tang – 6 inches
2- Yellow Tangs – 4 inches
2 – Oscrellus Clowns – male/female
Blue Mandarin
Tail spotted blenny
Scooter blenny
Flame angel
Star fish – LARGE – serpent
Snails

email me: [email protected]
I can send pics.
 
I wish I wasn't so far from Maine! Good Luck with the sale.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top