• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

22 gal CAD tank with stand Bradenton Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blkicebullys

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
....................
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bring $200 tonight and you can have it! I wont go any less. Ill just set it back up before I take less.
 
ok $200 gets it. I need to sell this tank I dont have room.
 
Do not buy from this person!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top