• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$225.00 Vortech MP10W-QD - used - very good condition

andrew james

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
550
Reaction score
573
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$225.00 - Vortech MP10W-QD, Wireless Quiet Drive. Shipped in the US.
I recently bought this pump but quickly realized that I need something larger. It's in very good cosmetic and mechanical condition with no issues.
Pick it up and pay cash - $205.00
SW0vs8e.jpg

sJgOvTh.jpg

wk7wUMO.jpg
 
Message sent....let me know
 
Someone make me a reasonable offer, I'm sick of this thing taking up room on my desk.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top