• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

24” ATI Dimmable Sunpower. 4x24w

SaltFishTV

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Messages
370
Reaction score
389
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to switch to a different T5 fixture where I can mount the LEDs in the center. This is a great unit and had only been used for about three months. Has the built in controller and fully dimmable from 0%-100% on both channels.
I can add in the reefbrite XHO LED for an extra $140.

Price For the ATI fixture without the reefbrite is $500 shipped.

I accept:
Zelle
Venmo
Paypal
Cashapp
CC1B9130-A6B5-487E-901E-110DBD8C8549.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top