• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

240 gallon custom cube/ Located in Orlando Florida

saltwater newby

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
481
Reaction score
142
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 240 gallon cube that I will be breaking down soon as we are relocating. This tank is an old custom tank but I’ve turned it into an awesome system. Dimensions are 48x48x30 with angled steel stand which I’ve had it professionally painted and it comes with a custom acrylic tsunami sump with a 30 gallon refugium and ato built in. The plumbing is high end with spears gate valves making it silent. I also .had custom overflows with lids made for it as well. I can send better pictures.

0B70E877-0000-4661-A0EA-928B26A7EC10.jpeg
 
When will you be relocating are you in Orlando now
 
Yes I am. As soon as the house sales. Hoping within 2 months. But I plan to drain the tank soon and remove the live stock to have time to get it cleaned up
 
Serous inquiries pm me please . This way I know I’m always replying to the same person as I am at work most of the time and I don’t see who’s questions I’m answering
 
How do
Serous inquiries pm me please . This way I know I’m always replying to the same person as I am at work most of the time and I don’t see who’s questions I’m answering
. How do you do a pm on here I still haven’t been able to figure it out
 
How do
. How do you do a pm on here I still haven’t been able to figure it out

click on the person’s icon and you should see 3 options at the bottom of the little window that pops up. You’re looking for “start conversation” which you’ll find beneath “follow” and “ignore”

8A868F7F-8867-4162-BA95-0030ABF75570.png
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top