240G Tank 8'x2'x2' For Sale

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Messages
19,879
Reaction score
7,115
Location
Peoria, AZ.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 240g Tank Im selling. Getting out of the Hobby, dimensions are 8' x 2' x 2'
It has fresh water fish in it, they go with the tank. Not piecing out the fish.
3 Emperor HOB Filters- of of those have Bamboo in them for filtration
2 1000w Heaters
2 Chinese Black Box LEDs
2 generic 240gph powerheads
Cabinet and Canopy
5 Oscars
5 Silver Dollars
3 Frontosa- 2 of which are quite large, think I have 2 male and 1 female
2 Cherry Severum
I can help break it down, its a heavy tank even empty so you'll need a few guys to help move it. I can add pics of what you need to look at, just ask. This is all together, not going to piece it out.
$500OBO
20190304_231301_resized.jpg
20190213_131145_resized.jpg
 
Last edited:
Tank is back on the market. Im getting out, its time for me to retire the tank. Give me an offer.
Thanks
 
No bites. Its going to Don at Tropical Treasures now.
 
Used to be an active member back during the “other“ forum days….anyways I’m looking for a tank for a new build and this would be perfect…I’m assuming you took it into Tropical Treasures?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top