• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

24k Aussie Gold Torch Coral. WYSIWYG

Item Price
$500 Shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rimlessreefer954

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2020
Messages
64
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Double head Aussie Gold Torch. Very Healthy. Been growing for years from mother colony.
$500 shipped
$450 local pickup




WYSIWYG

2328192F-C5CC-4CC9-A8D7-83022F003D08.jpeg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top