• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

27 INCH MAXSPECT RAZOR 160 WATT LED GEN 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter numsie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

numsie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
218
Reaction score
20
Location
Buffalo Grove, Il 60089
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Original owner of a 27" Maxpect 160 watt Razor LED. I upgraded to the 300 watt. Still have box, wire for hanging and legs for tank mount. $300 + shipping.
 
Bump, $3oo shipped
 

Attachments

  • Razor LED.jpg
    Razor LED.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 154

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top