29 gallon bio cube for sale (full set up)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TMC1313
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

TMC1313

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
195
Reaction score
390
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All, I'm selling my 29 gallon bio cube. Its been my little reef tank at work for a few years now. I'm selling it as a whole and won't be parting out. Included is the following:
29 gallon bio cube
Table top stand
Tunze ATO
Nanobox duo led light with bluefish controller (controlled via any wifi device)
All livestock
Asking $400 for everything
This little reef is turnkey and well established 20170620_123421.jpg 20170705_094527.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top