• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x Radion xr30 g4 w/slides

  • Thread starter Thread starter StanD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

StanD

-- zoa junkie --
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
246
Reaction score
30
Location
Corona, CA
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad 2x Radion xr30 g4 w/slides. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
Actually not being snarky, there's been a lot of interest and I thought I replied to all but missed yours. I just replied now. Thanks for the interest :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top