• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x VorTech MP10wQD and 1 MP10QD NEW SEALED

  • Thread starter Thread starter dzones
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

dzones

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
772
Reaction score
368
Location
Jackson, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 brand new in box and sealed MP10's for sale. 2 are Wireless and the third is not.
Pictures show manufacturer dates etc.
Wireless are $240 each shipped or $450 for both shipped.
Non Wireless is $190 shipped.
All will be shipped out via USPS Priority Mail the day after payment.
Paypal only please.
Thanks!!
do36QVp.jpg

OswA8xq.jpg

OAJLXue.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top