• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(3) AI Prime HD with Tank Mounts **SOLD**

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

gveng

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Messages
52
Reaction score
65
Location
Downey, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Hopefully, I got back to everyone who pm’d me.

When I get home from work today, I will add a picture of all the lights working. I am only selling because I updated to the Hydras.

I don’t mind splitting the lights but it would be $100 plus shipping with PayPal goods and services.

Thank you!
 
Hopefully, I got back to everyone who pm’d me.

When I get home from work today, I will add a picture of all the lights working. I am only selling because I updated to the Hydras.

I don’t mind splitting the lights but it would be $100 plus shipping with PayPal goods and services.

Thank you!
I’ll take one invoice me and I’ll pay you right away on PayPal [email protected]
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top