• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 Brand New Kessil A160WE's, Kessil Controller and Link Cable

SPotter

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2011
Messages
473
Reaction score
98
Location
Mt. Pleasant, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 A160we's, the controller and 2 data link cables....everything you need to run them together. These arrived last night at 8pm and I tried one out this morning on my frag tank and my personal preference is to stick with T5's. The lights are very bright and do put out a lot of shimmer. 2 of them are still sealed in the box, the controller was never taken out of its package other than for the picture and the one that I opened ran for maybe 15 mins.


I paid $880 a few days ago for this package and will sell this for $745 shipped. The price is firm. If you want to buy individual pieces the prices are as follow but my preference is to sell as a package....


A160we's $210 each + shipping
Kessil Controller $85 + shipping
Unit Link Cable $15 + shipping













 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top