3 - Gen 4 XR15 Radions & T5 light schedule?

Reefersanonymous

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
24
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am looking for recommendations on my light schedule for my 120g reef Savy mix reef. I have 3 gen 4 xr15 & 4 t5 bulb set up. Any recommendations on the radions schedule and how long should I be running my T5 bulb?

My tank is newly cycled and only about a month old so I’m only running my radions basically all blues right now at around 30% for maybe 6 hours.
 
It depends on what you plan on keeping.....and every tank is different....but, I have a similiar setup. I use two ATI Coral+ and 2 ATI Blue+ T5 bulbs. My Radions are at 45% intensity in the 18-20k range. I run the T5s from about 12 noon to 7PM while the Radions are on from 11am to 8:00PM, ramping up and down.
 
Thanks for the input! I plan on keeping a mix reef with few acros once I feel my tank is ready. I’m really just waiting for my diatom bloom to start/ pass so I can start adding corals. I’ve started to notice a little brown on my sand bed so I’m thinking it’s about to get started.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top