3 inch yellow tang with tomini tang?

How long has the yellow tang been in the tank? and how big is the tomini?
2 months and moved some clowns that were harassing it into an acclimation box and still have another box. The tank is 75 gallons in display tank volume until I get the 125 set up. The tomini tang seems 3 to 3.5 inches
 
Upvote 0
What size is yellow ?
edit, seen title , would think you would be fine ,add just before lights out
 
Upvote 0
2 months and moved some clowns that were harassing it into an acclimation box and still have another box. The tank is 75 gallons in display tank volume until I get the 125 set up. The tomini tang seems 3 to 3.5 inches
Would be better to have the 125 set up and than add both at the same time. 2 tangs in 75 is going to be crowded.
 
Upvote 0
What?

Edit: I don't even know what I am reading. I guess it's coffee time.
I had to move my clowns into an acclimation box since they were nipping at my tangs fins badly so either the clowns will have to go or find a way to lessen the aggression
 
Upvote 0
I had to move my clowns into an acclimation box since they were nipping at my tangs fins badly so either the clowns will have to go or find a way to lessen the aggression
Killer clowns are killer clowns. Nothing and no one can stop it.
 
Upvote 0
I put a 3-4 inch yellow that was getting beat up by another yellow into a 40g breeder that already had an orange shoulder that is smaller than the yellow and they hang out together. I recently added a Flame angel and the yellow hasn't bothered it either. YMMV

Before I get beat up the 40g is a fish grow out / observation tank that houses nems that wander and some misfit corals along with the fish.
 
Upvote 0
I put a 3-4 inch yellow that was getting beat up by another yellow into a 40g breeder that already had an orange shoulder that is smaller than the yellow and they hang out together. I recently added a Flame angel and the yellow hasn't bothered it either. YMMV

Before I get beat up the 40g is a fish grow out / observation tank that houses nems that wander and some misfit corals along with the fish.
Ok thanks
 
Upvote 0

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top