• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 Kessil A80 Tuna Blue w/gooseneck and controller

USMC 4 LIFE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
882
Location
Long Beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 3 Kessil A80 with goosenecks and a controller for $400 firm. Everything is in excellent condition and working perfect.

Text 858-610-9629 if interested. Can ship if interested and will add to total price.
 
I’ll be interested in one light, gooseneck and controller.
 
Bump. Able to separate if you’re local to 90803.
Will not ship.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top