• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 KESSILS A360WE GETTING OF HOBBY

CubanHogFish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2015
Messages
302
Reaction score
30
Location
Clermont, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting out of the hobby I don't have any time for it I have 3 kessils A360WE for sale. I am the only owner of them 2 of the light are about 2 yrs old and the other one is about 1yr old none of them where used no more then 70% intensity and 30% in color, for 8 hours a day . I'm asking for $850 or any reasonable offers will be considered I will throw in the goose necks and if asking price is paid I will take care of shipping and paypal fees

20180305_210939.jpg


20180305_210952.jpg


20180305_210957.jpg


20180305_211001.jpg


20180306_072844.jpg


20180306_072855.jpg


20180306_072908.jpg


20180306_072920.jpg


20180306_072923.jpg


20180306_072928.jpg


20180306_073113.jpg


20180306_073119.jpg


20180306_073127.jpg


20180306_073128.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top