• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 named chalices for sale - will ship

reeferdale

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
1
Location
SE michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PLEASE TEXT IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY 248 420-6213
I am shutting down my 270 reef and I have 3 chalices I would like to get rid of without chopping them up. They are almost 3" each and are very healthy. Asking $575 + shipping for all of them and I will throw in a couple frags of some other nice looking chalices I am parting out. if you are interested make me a reasonable offer. These are straight up photos with flash. Taken with full daylight LED lighting on. It is a mix of 60% cool white and 40% blue, the colors are much nicer with more actinic.
2 3/4"+ World Wide Corals Razzle Dazzle, 2 3/4"+ Mummy eye, 3"+ Colorado Coral Addiction Wicked's Raspbery.
chalice wwc razzle dazzle2.jpg
chalice mummy eye2.jpg
chalice CCA wicked raspberry1.jpg

couple other chalices I will throw in 2 frags from
chalices all1.jpg
 
Last edited:
no idea how to edit my own post??? I will consider all reasonable offers for these chalices. I would rather see them go to a good home than to cut them up just to get rid of them.
TEXT ME and lets get them shipped to your tank 248 420-6213
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top