• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 radion gen 3 xr30w pro ReefLink

scranton

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2013
Messages
236
Reaction score
28
Location
pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i posted these as a lot but got too many people asking me to part out and couldn't get a single buyer for everything so I'm listing these seperately.
First come first serve
Radions all have February 2015 manufacture date

Radions are 575$ shipped to the continental U.S.
ReefLink is 75$ Shipped to continental U.S.

I'll be shipping out on Tuesday
Pm is key

image.jpg


image.jpg


image.jpg
 
I'd be interested in the reef link if it is still available.
 
Reef link has been sold. I only have one of the radion left
 
Pm sent on the last radion. Live in PA and can pick up. Your only an hour and 20 min away cash in hand
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top