• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 White housing AI Sol Blues $900 plus 2 free controllers

Toomnymods

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2012
Messages
248
Reaction score
71
Location
Arlington, T.X.
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 white housing AI SOL super blues for sell for $300.00 each these are about 6-8 months old and absolutely nuthing wrong with them..
I'm wanting to upgrade to the Ecotech radion pros and just trying to recoup some of my costs..

I will also throw in two AI controllers for these for free to anyone who buys all 3 of these units! these controllers are worth 75.00 to 90.00 each depending on where you buy them..

please text or call
817-909-0977
thanks,
chris​
 
sold both controllers and 1 unit.. still have 2 left for sell.. $300 each
 
forgot to add all of these units have the wider 70 degree optics already installed..
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top