30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I keep getting the evil eye when a box shows up at the door ;)
 
I just bought a new MP40 at the LFS today, so talk about the wallet hurting. I’m trying to convince myself not to buy extra frags beyond the two I really wanted. lol
but you gotta get your money's worth for the shipping...
 
I just bought a new MP40 at the LFS today, so talk about the wallet hurting. I’m trying to convince myself not to buy extra frags beyond the two I really wanted. lol
I had that conversation with myself $200 ago
 
I just bought a new MP40 at the LFS today, so talk about the wallet hurting. I’m trying to convince myself not to buy extra frags beyond the two I really wanted. lol
It’s just money.
 
Im waiting on that ion d to magically appear still
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top