Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
awesomeThere was also a $5 angry bird.![]()
Yea they all tend to average out around the same prices on certain corals but Arc is setting the bar for the customers benefitI think there was a RRC Marvin the Martian $5 this sale too? I mean, that's one of my faves and easily a $60-$100 coral
12/19I’m honestly STILL shook over that $5 dragon soul torch yesterday. ARC really bringing the heat. I was disappointed overall by the last unnamed live sale, but now I’m marking my calendar for the next ARC sale. When was it again? December?
putting that one on the calendar. this is great.12/19
If you did not complete checkout then you did not get the coral.So I went to pay with paypal and the website kicked me to a refresh page. Does that mean that someone else got it?
ThanksIf you did not complete checkout then you did not get the coral.

Wheel Of Fortune starts in about 10 minutes!what happened to wheel?

