30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Try boiling some water on the stove, putting the frags in, and see if they will melt into one bigger piece.
Thats only on a funny note guys :-) There have been cases of heating zoas and death/blindness due to palytoxin. So disclaimer is, please dont try this at home.
 
Jimmy Buckets can't carry forever
 
Man when I do get in to SPS ive gotta get me one of those Master Yoda
You and me both! Except, I am into sps and have been for years, yet I still don't have one. What am I doing with my life....
 
Thats only on a funny note guys :) There have been cases of heating zoas and death/blindness due to palytoxin. So disclaimer is, please dont try this at home.
this is why cody bot is only in charge of the games, still needs software upgrades.
 
Jimmy Buckets can't carry forever
Yes. Yes he can.
giphy.gif
 
Speaking of games....
 
Click fast
 
Thats only on a funny note guys :) There have been cases of heating zoas and death/blindness due to palytoxin. So disclaimer is, please dont try this at home.
Haha yeah don't follow that advice!!! I would hope that everyone here understands that it's the last thing you want to do.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top