30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

giphy.gif
 
Holy crap! There are 1524! You missed it by 1 coral!!!!!

YOU ARE THE WINNER OF TRIVIA!!!!

@Andrew M. THANK YOU FOR PLAYING! IT WAS A WELL FOUGHT MATCH!!!
ah yesterday at the end of the sale i remember someone saying you did 763 today and had 760 more to post tomorrow so i thought i was hitting it dead on
 
Has cody not pumped it into you enough yet
 
do what now
 
Guess I shoulda been on yesterday! Lol as runner up can I pllleaasse get a master bowerbanki? I've been here all day for that
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top