30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

giphy.gif
Ok :( I’ll still stay I like the specials
 
NEW GAME
FUNNIEST MEME


1602468180610.png


Y'all have been memeing your butts off all weekend! I've seen some hilarious stuff, but now I want to see your best! Post your funniest reef meme, get the most likes, and win a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!


IN ADDITION, the winner will also receive another entry into the GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE FOR AN OG HOLY GRAIL TORCH!!! In the event that the winner has previously won a prize, he will be given a choice of which to keep. Whichever one he doesn't pick as his prize will be given to the runner up.
 
every time i try to buy something..it says express not available
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top