30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Interesting phosphate and nitrate ratio. Looking forward to the beauties...

What are the parameters in the zoas tank?

Sam
We added some nitrate. It’s a little low for our liking. Phosphate was a typo. .01ppm. We shoot for .02 in most of the systems.
We keep the zoas in a little higher nutrients than the SPS. .04-.06 Phosphate 2ppm Nitrates.
 
Received all of my corals and they opened up all the way within 30 min. Great quality and not the typical tiny pieces you’d expect from a live sale. Thanks!!
 
Great packing job guys! Awesome frags. I’ll contact about one minor issue that wasn’t your fault or anything. Thanks so much!

7155CB51-D290-4312-96DB-BC7C4393C675.jpeg

love that master yoda! I can’t wait to get it up high and really see it thrive.
 
Great Frags! You all must be super excited! Looks great enjoy watching them grow!
 
Tonyp that WD is Huge picked one up this summer has been encrusting .... Maybe? one day Very Nice! How old is yours?
 
The corals look great guys. Thanks for posting them.

Day 2 of shipping is complete. Over 500 corals were shipped out today. A few more replacements but we had no refunds again. If anyone receives a DOA please send us a message. Take photos of them please. We are doing our best to get everyone’s orders perfect and we want you to be happy. It’s been a crazy shipping season. Some people got heat packs, some got cool packs, some got nothing, all depending on where the orders were shipped to. Cooler water temps are better than warmer water temps so hopefully everyone’s stuff arrives safely. Feel free to give us feedback. Even if it’s bad, we are always wanting to improve methods.
Check your spam folders if you don’t get an email with tracking info.
Local pickups start tomorrow. We will be busy packing locals but if anyone has any issues please message me here, email, or even call the retail store at 716-207-0087.

also, anyone getting Acropora, be careful doing dips. Some of the Tenuis and thin skinned Acros can be sensitive to dips. We only use Bayer for dipping SPS corals. Revive and Coral Rx can be a little ruff on them.
Thanks again
 
Hey there @A Reef Creation ........just sent you an email on your company page in regards to shipping. Please take a look when you have a chance and get back to me.

Thanks much!!
 
Hey there @A Reef Creation ........just sent you an email on your company page in regards to shipping. Please take a look when you have a chance and get back to me.

Thanks much!!
I’m not seeing an email. Can you try sending it directly to [email protected]
Or a pm here. I’ve had a few instances where I’ve sent emails through the website and they never reached the person also.
 
We only use Bayer for dipping SPS corals. Revive and Coral Rx can be a little ruff on them.
Thanks again

@A Reef Creation What strength/dilution of Bayer do you use for a dip? And for how long? Thanks again for a great sale, I look forward to my 3rd shipment of frags from ARC!
 
@A Reef Creation What strength/dilution of Bayer do you use for a dip? And for how long? Thanks again for a great sale, I look forward to my 3rd shipment of frags from ARC!
We generally use 40-50 ml Bayer per liter tank water for 10 minutes
 
Tonyp that WD is Huge picked one up this summer has been encrusting .... Maybe? one day Very Nice! How old is yours?
I've had WD for about 3 years. I have 4 colonies of WD from "accidental frags" that I broke off while either cleaning the tank and moving rocks around. it is a great SPS, grows really fast as long as you keep your parameters stable and consistent.

Main WD.jpg

WD 1.jpg
WD 2.jpg
WD 3.jpg
 
The third wave of boxes shipped out tonight. 26 boxes went out. Check your emails and spam boxes for tracking info. We had our first refund for a coral we could not replace. Use caution if dipping SPS corals in coral Rx or Revive.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the sale. After tomorrow's boxes ship we start fragging for the next sale in December. The gift certificates will go out tomorrow and we will refund the free shipping winners as well once the labels are printed up.
 
@A Reef Creation got my corals today, want to say thank you again for an amazing sale and amazing corals. I order from the last sale and was very impressed with the ones I received, and I am again impressed with the ones I just got. Top notch for sure.
Thank you again and Happy Reefing.
 
@A Reef Creation got my corals today, want to say thank you again for an amazing sale and amazing corals. I order from the last sale and was very impressed with the ones I received, and I am again impressed with the ones I just got. Top notch for sure.
Thank you again and Happy Reefing.

Very happy to hear. Thank you.
 
The last of the orders went out today. We have a couple going out next week from people that have contacted us. If you placed an order and have not purchased a shipping module, your order is still waiting for you. Please send me a message.
We have sent out the refunds to the winners of free shipping and Cody should be messaging the gift certificate winners soon.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. We have already started fragging and should have a web update ready in a couple weeks.

Thanks again.

ARC
 
I’m not seeing an email. Can you try sending it directly to [email protected]
Or a pm here. I’ve had a few instances where I’ve sent emails through the website and they never reached the person also.

Wish I had seen this sooner. I had also sent an email thru your website to see if you had some zoas available that I could add to my live sale shipment. Oh well, maybe you will have them in your next live sale. Got my shipment today and everything looked great in the bag and my tank!!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top