30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Very carefully. Actually it’s a play on names from when I was in the Navy. I was a hospital corpsman (medic) in the Navy for 20 years and others on ship called us Doc. My last ship was an amphibious warship, or a Gator Freighter, took Marines to the battle for amphibious landings. Just took the two and put them together for GatorDoc.
Thanks for your service.
 
Mother Colony ARC Neon Platy ​
ARC_Neon_Platy_mother.jpg



ARC Neon Platy
Sale $20


​
 
I have only recently heard of “psammo”s... now I’m seeing these everywhere! Are they easy like cyphastrea?
Easiest Sps imo, just set em down like favia/cyphastrea and watch em encrust!
 
so 0-1 on the master but... to my surprise the ups guy delivered my hanna nitrate tester early ;)
 
yea after watching a video i was like wt...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top