30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

tenor.gif
You got some Krak?!
 
Wife just walked into my man cave, yelling if you are buying that dam coral online again I'm goin to smash your face into the keyboard. I think she is just jokhbv x;d.noyi xd gf.o,x yv,xvm t xmukg x

I had a good laugh.. Thanks
 
Og Superman blasto was a single head 10 years ago first higher end coral at a show made it through 2 moves, 3 tanks and about 4 major crashes. Size of a soccer ball now

DA1423DF-A7C5-455B-96B2-D17085017F5A.jpeg
Come vote for me Superman is Lonely and needs friends
 
Ready. Set. SPEND!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top