30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I’m guessing:

ARC HALLEY'S COMET CYPHASTREA
 
ARC HALLEY'S COMET CYPHASTREA
 
A few more teasers

Brents reverse Prism Favia
OCT-0511.jpg


WWC Looney Toons Stylo
OCT-0429.jpg


Darth Maul porites
OCT-0455.jpg


Ultra Fungia
OCT-0475.jpg


ARC Bottom Dweller Acan Echinata
OCT-0498.jpg


Brent's Dragon Soul Favia
OCT-0518.jpg


ARC Aquaman Favia
OCT-0547.jpg


ARC Pacman Favia
OCT-0538.jpg


ARC Halley's Comet Plating Cyphastrea
OCT-0597.jpg


ARC Allstar Favia
OCT-0579.jpg


ARC Allstar Favia
OCT-0587.jpg


ARC Techno Viking Cyphastrea
OCT-0600.jpg


ARC Neon Platy
OCT-0670.jpg


ARC Orange Crush Acan Echinata
OCT-0677.jpg


CC Rambo Favia
OCT-0699.jpg


UC Yoda Acan Echinata
OCT-0726.jpg


ARC Gold Galaxea
OCT-0748.jpg


Pineapple Express Favia
OCT-0753.jpg


ARC Evil Eye Favia
OCT-0818.jpg


Chicago Sunburst Anemone
OCT-1589.jpg
 
Zero if ADAM and Justintime are lurking!
Oh I see how it is.... trying to out me? I’m innocent, the other guy though!!! I’ll just say that if you can buy one before him you hit the pay button Just In Time! Haha

I’ve got a master, should be safe in that one.
 
Y’all don’t pass up the ARC BLACK CHERRY BLASTOS! Got some last sale and they’re stunning!
 
Hey guys I’m new here but I’m really excited about this sale! I hope you’ll bare with me while I figure it out?! got any tips for the newbie?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top