30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I think its some public aquarium entrance. Georgia ? I dont remember Georgia entrance looking like this. Some Aquarium in NJ/NY ?
 
I think it’s your cat sitting in the window ;)
She just discovered the other day that she has enough room to stand on my window 's trim!!!

nabi.jpg
 
I think its some public aquarium entrance. Georgia ? I dont remember Georgia entrance looking like this. Some Aquarium in NJ/NY ?

ding ding ding
Georgia aquarium. The blue sign and angles give it away.
 
Don’t quote me. Let Cody. The angles scream Georgia aquarium to me. Aquarium of Niagara was the first one I checked and doesn’t have the same look. Watch me be wrong.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top