- Joined
- Apr 30, 2018
- Messages
- 411
- Reaction score
- 479
- What state or country do you live in
- North Carolina
You knew the answer for the aquarium before anyone did, but you didnt participate because you wanted others to win ?Just like me?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You knew the answer for the aquarium before anyone did, but you didnt participate because you wanted others to win ?Just like me?
It will pain me to do this because I was hoping to get an aftwrsale deal on it but there us still a frag on their siteAnymore of the jf hw?
Oh, I was completely confused what you were quoting me about. My bad.You knew the answer for the aquarium before anyone did, but you didnt participate because you wanted others to win ?
#teamplayerIt will pain me to do this because I was hoping to get an aftwrsale deal on it but there us still a frag on their site
![]()
I’m try to see if they have bigger piece like earlier for the same price lolIt will pain me to do this because I was hoping to get an aftwrsale deal on it but there us still a frag on their site
![]()
Till 11 PM ESThow late were we going tonight been up since 2 am might need a cup of joe to make it thru the rest?

Till 11 PM EST![]()
Where have ya been? Haven't seen you posting much today!Depending on what your looking for not much lots of quick sales today
Totally agreereally arc you put other $5.00 frags to shame ( its usually only green or mystic sunset etc etc. ,

Be nice if I can snatch 1 lolreally arc you put other $5.00 frags to shame ( its usually only green or mystic sunset etc etc. ,

