30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Thought something happen to you guys. Areefcreation.com never loads for me. @A Reef Creation what high end zoas you have this time?

If you click my banner below, does it take you to our website?

Let me dig up some zoa teasers for you.
 
Now if I can just figure out how to delete that last rouge photo of Sanjay's Photon. I keep deleting it in edit, then save, and then it's back!
You deleting in the attachment area too?
If you delete in the text area but leave the file the “attached files section” could be the reason.... I selected the WRONG(!!!) pic a while back and couldn’t edit fast enough and it kept showing same as you describe and that was my issue!

PS: Some photos have their own folder now to prevent a mix up!

CC3CF86B-6DB8-4FD8-A0F4-470081148978.jpeg
 
We have about 600 Zoa frags for the sale. Here is a sample of some of them.


Butt Munchers
OCT-0870.jpg


Electric Oompa Loompas
OCT-0884.jpg


Hyper Phoenix
OCT-0887.jpg


Smurfettes
OCT-1468.jpg


Big R Space Chaos
OCT-0910.jpg


Nightcrawlers
OCT-0916.jpg


CB El Corazon Palys
OCT-0921.jpg


SBB Rainbow Eclipse
OCT-0959.jpg


OG Nightmare Paly
OCT-0964.jpg


WWC Illuminati
OCT-0972.jpg


ARC Poinsettias
OCT-0970.jpg


JF Bloodshots
OCT-0979.jpg


GB Golden Leopards
OCT-0984.jpg


WWC AOIs
OCT-0989.jpg


JF Punch Drunk
OCT-1018.jpg


Rainbow Incinerator
OCT-1028.jpg


Mary Janes
OCT-1040.jpg


GB Grand Master Krak
OCT-1062.jpg


Utter Chaos
OCT-1093.jpg


UC Grim Reaper
OCT-1105.jpg


ARC Fireballz
OCT-1125.jpg


Ring of Fire
OCT-1150.jpg


Pikachu Zoa
OCT-1163.jpg


WWC Twizzlers
OCT-1177.jpg


ARC Micky D's
OCT-1193.jpg


Pink Ring of Death
OCT-1223.jpg


IA Ice Kings
OCT-1229.jpg


TSA Frozen Apples
OCT-1330.jpg


Utter Peace
OCT-1372.jpg


WWC Bloodsuckers
OCT-1415.jpg


Solar Flare
OCT-1438.jpg
 
You deleting in the attachment area too?
If you delete in the text area but leave the file the “attached files section” could be the reason.... I selected the WRONG(!!!) pic a while back and couldn’t edit fast enough and it kept showing same as you describe and that was my issue!

PS: Some photos have their own folder now to prevent a mix up!

CC3CF86B-6DB8-4FD8-A0F4-470081148978.jpeg

Thank you. I deleted the attachment and it worked. Then I re-attached the photo and placed it back in the correct place.

:)
 
Looks to be an amazing sale!! WOW!
holy-grial (2).gif
 
Still financially recovering from the last sale. My haul from that sale (minus the blastos).

822790C9-475B-4184-8F66-CEAB90318144.jpeg
 
Any OG Micromussa this sale? I wanted to pick one up during the after sale for the last sale but missed out.
 
;)Those Torches are sweet, if I'm not fortunate enough to win the refresh battle for those is there a way to get on a list for them out of sale wise. Otherwise my birthday will be during the next one on Dec. !9th. could have mo $$ by then. Maybe a gift for myself from ARC!
 
I picked up a dayglow, looney toon, and taser from your last sale and all are doing great. Super deals and were nice sized frags looking forward to more in the future!
 
Safe to assume you'll have some Monet Madness frags?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top