30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

giphy.gif
 
NEW GAME
WHEEL OF FORTUNE

Wheel of fortune.gif


Unfortunately, I don't have a wheel, but we can still play the game! For this game, I will reveal a new letter every few minutes, and the first person to guess the correct phrase wins FREE SHIPPING FROM ARC!!! One post per person per letter reveal.




Here's the puzzle that we will be solving!


1 - ALL COVERED.JPG
 
its a 8 word coral name or something we guess the name as he reveals letters
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top