30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

That’s all I wanna know is when is the torches coming in kinda tired of refreshing and not seeing anything
I mean, that’s kind of how live sales work. They don’t tell everyone ahead of time when specific things will be posted.
 
1602354045131.gif
 
I mean, that’s kind of how live sales work. They don’t tell everyone ahead of time when specific things will be posted.
True I don’t wanna be all day waiting and refreshing though if you know what I mean
 
You might want to try one that does the hourly or timed drops instead still a waiting refresh game any way you play
 
You can leave now, but just know that the torch you've been waiting for is probably coming soon!
 
It might be the next drop!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top