30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Gregg and I are having a competition on our local forum to see who can get the highest reaction score. I'm raffling off frags to people that downvote his posts. It's working quite well.
Some Tubbs blues or JF zoas would be very enticing....
 
ARC Scarface
Sale $5

ARC Angry Birds Tenuis
Sale $429


​
​

10.jpg
 
Arc you'recrazy ( someone supply the gif pls)
 
GAME REMINDER
THE CRUSADES


The Crusade.gif



Suit up and ride out! Just like Indiana Jones, you will be searching for the Holy Grail! Over the next 45 minutes, different icons will be posted with the corals that are for sale. After the brown chalice is posted, the 16th comment that says "ARC rocks" will win a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!! You can post as many times as you'd like, but only the 16th will win!



Here's the brown chalice that you will be looking for:


Brown Chalice.JPG



GOOD LUCK!!!
 
who sniped the jolt unreal there.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top