30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

that drop is still there who wanted torches
 
ARC Allstar Favia
Sale $30

ARC Neon Frammer
Sale $45


​
​

3.jpg
 
yea I might have to snag a bunch still left to get in the raffle. I'm trying to hold out for the couple I really want first before the flood gates open.
 
GAME REMINDER
THE CRUSADES


The Crusade.gif



Suit up and ride out! Just like Indiana Jones, you will be searching for the Holy Grail! Over the next 45 minutes, different icons will be posted with the corals that are for sale. After the brown chalice is posted, the 16th comment that says "ARC rocks" will win a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!! You can post as many times as you'd like, but only the 16th will win!

I CAN'T POST THE EXAMPLE PIC BECAUSE Y'ALL CAN'T FOLLOW RULES!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top