30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I just can’t win on the master yodas...
giphy.gif

I grabbed that one too. Not usually an SPS guy......but I feel like I'm playing with house money a little bit now. Solid looking piece.
 
The Master Yodas are amazing looking. Just don't trust my tank is ready for that yet. Any thoughts on when you felt your tanks are ready for decent SPS even?
 
Don't think just buy. If you think its too late.
 
What is a secret to color a master yoda?
 
The Master Yodas are amazing looking. Just don't trust my tank is ready for that yet. Any thoughts on when you felt your tanks are ready for decent SPS even?
6 months.
 
or cross your fingers no one else wants what you are after then its easy
 
UNO
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top