30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I can attest to that WD, OP and Space glitter goni for me in past sales

And now me as well. It is pretty dang nice of them to spread some back towards the people on the other end of the deal......most don't.

I have watched some of their live sales in the past but didn't have time to participate fully. It's not just the cheapie $5's that everyone likes to grab, their other corals are more than fairly priced for a live sale.
 
20-red rabbit.jpg
 
Requests like this must be hand written on a $100 bill and mailed to me. Only then can I release that information.
Ha! Let me get right on that.
 
NEW GAME
ANCIENT CORAL

ancient coral.jpg



Despite your best efforts, this coral of yours has survived for years! For this game, post the pic of your OLDEST CORAL, tell us how long you have had it, get the most "likes", and win FREE SHIPPING FROM ARC FOR THIS LIVE SALE!!!

One post per person. New accounts without meaningful content history will not be counted.
 
Can I please get a link to purchase a shipping box for Tue
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top