30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I’ll pick my hg up if I win! thanks
 
1C3FE8B1-BE61-48B3-9BC7-C7354D9ED9AE.jpeg
This bubble tip has lived through it all, very close to a year with this bad boy now!
 
IMG_0691.jpg

that same Bubble gum digi on the rack in 2015... most of the others RIP:D
 
Right here is my Merulina. The most useless, slow growing frag I ever bought and I'm not sure its even still alive but I glued it so tight to my liverock that its with me for eternity now ;Joyful

Merulina.jpg
 
not to throw shade but to only reinforce the deals sbb wanted a lot more for 3 rainbows i think it was over 100
 
SERIOUSLY.... I missed the smurfettes again.
Hunting and live sale = FAIL :(
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top