30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I got on earlier today and started and account with arc, but didn't pick a shipping module.Ive been off for a couple of hours and got back on and won a coral.Went through the checkout process and it never ask me about shipping.I got a confirmation email and shows not shipping cost.Not sure what to do now.Do I go buy a shipping module now or what.First time on a live sale.Sorry for the confusion
You will need to purchase a shipping module.


​
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the technical term for night diving is "nightmare fuel".

I would LOVE to scuba dive one day. Night diving would send me into convulsions from anxiety.

nightmare fuel.gif
But that’s when you see all the cool stuff!! Night diving with dozens of mantas around you, more than 100 black tip reef sharks on a different dive (cage diving is for chickens), eels, octopi, nurse sharks, medusa worms, sea cockroaches (they are GIANT isopods), huge arrow crabs and coral banded shrimp, and of course the lobster armies that emerge are unbeatable. Spanish dancers that just appear will definitely shock you though
 
But that’s when you see all the cool stuff!! Night diving with dozens of mantas around you, more than 100 black tip reef sharks on a different dive (cage diving is for chickens), eels, octopi, nurse sharks, medusa worms, sea cockroaches (they are GIANT isopods), huge arrow crabs and coral banded shrimp, and of course the lobster armies that emerge are unbeatable. Spanish dancers that just appear will definitely shock you though
Those Gulf giant isopods are horrifying. I’ve never been on a night dive, but wouldn’t want to run into one. During the day, I’ve had sharks swim by me and didn’t bat an eyelash, but at night I feel like all bets are off.
 
Those Gulf giant isopods are horrifying. I’ve never been on a night dive, but wouldn’t want to run into one. During the day, I’ve had sharks swim by me and didn’t bat an eyelash, but at night I feel like all bets are off.
I’ve rubbed noses with more than a couple sharks, here’s one of my nursies! This was a very big momma, at least 10’ possibly larger. Very friendly shark species!
C200D36F-DCF5-4B8D-81A3-B375C8AAB39E.jpeg
 
I’ve rubbed noses with more than a couple sharks, here’s one of my nursies! Very friendly shark species!
C200D36F-DCF5-4B8D-81A3-B375C8AAB39E.jpeg
Nurse sharks are great. I saw some stupid shark week program that tried to claim they’re responsible for a bunch of shark attacks, but I don’t buy it. Someone must have been seriously harassing it.
 
Are some of these frags generally available at regular retail price on Monday if we don’t happen to win one during the live sale?

We won't have more products for Monday. It usually takes us a couple weeks to work on shipping and getting locals their corals before working on new content.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top