30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Nurse sharks are great. I saw some stupid shark week program that tried to claim they’re responsible for a bunch of shark attacks, but I don’t buy it. Someone must have been seriously harassing it.
Oh my god! No!!! I’ve pet and fed several nurse sharks, they are very very friendly! They won’t bite you unless you cover yourself in fish guts then shove your hand in their mouth. As for the feeding, they were fed lionfish that I had speared as part of a lionfish control program that aims to teach naturally occurring predators to eat lionfish, I don’t feed them human foods or anything.
 
Oh my god! No!!! I’ve pet and fed several nurse sharks, they are very very friendly! They won’t bite you unless you cover yourself in fish guts then shove your hand in their mouth. As for the feeding, they were fed lionfish that I had speared as part of a lionfish control program that aims to teach naturally occurring predators to eat lionfish, I don’t feed them human foods or anything.
I’ve had the same experience with them as well. Very docile species. The irrational shark fearmongering really gets under my skin. Even black tips have swam around me and not even so much as investigated me.
 
oh my god who is buying these $5 ones so fast lol, third try no bueno

We have a limit for the $5.00 frags, just to remind everyone. The max is 5 per person/account/local pickup. If there are more than 5 purchased we will start to refund the more recent ones. I see one person is already at 4.

As for the $6.00 frags and up, there is no limit.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top