30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

My two knuckleheads

DD32D0A3-3CAF-4D8D-B5B9-5BA3736D2B54.jpeg 023D3F3A-6FA6-473B-A06A-B7E109CCC0EC.jpeg
 
I’d give it back to actually have a chance at buying a goldfinger. I’ve tried to buy almost every single one today, and I’m always a hair too late.
 
I’d give it back to actually have a chance at buying a goldfinger. I’ve tried to buy almost every single one today, and I’m always a hair too late.
I believe in you man!!! Persistence!
 
well that would be a great use of the gc after the sale then ;)
 
that was actually their pet bear dressed as a dog :p
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top