30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

What is a $5 dollar torch? Lol.
A coral that Cody1 found on the back end and purchased before anybody else even had a chance mwahaha

evil laugh.gif
 
Oh no. Evil Codybot has returned.
 
Nope :confused: I hit pay and it said my card was declined. My bank put a fraud hold from too many online purchases. I just got off the phone with them to lift it. I’ll just try again tomorrow. Hitting the sack.
This happened to some people in the August sale also after multiple purchases.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top